Saturday, May 28, 2011

Decal Update + Dented Plaid


Here's what the brown floral nail decal looks like after five days.  Still good with minimal tip wear.  But I couldn't wait to get it off my nails.  Just wasn't loving it.


Plaid nails done using Konad plate m60.  Colours were joe - Powder Blue as the base colour, stamped with Konad Special Polish white and a pink franken that I made for stamping purposes.  Not exactly sure how my pinky got dented, but it did, oh well.

The nail decals were okay, but I missed polishing and stamping and painting on designs on my nails.  I usually change my polish every couple of days so having something on for five days was a bit of a challenge for me.  I did do some nail wheels while I wasn't polishing my nails.  I'll post those up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment