Saturday, July 30, 2011

Layering + Zombies

Don’t really wear dark colours alone and most of the time I usually have something stamped or painted on, but I liked this layering experiment alone.


One coat of Wet N Wild Vandalize with one layer of H&M Blue Wave and also a layer of Maybelline Colorama Ruby Rays on top.

I found the Colorama polish at Winners in a value pack thing with other make up goods.  I didn’t really care for the other things in the package, so I just gave those to my mom and kept the polish for myself.

After awhile I decided to stamp on my nails after all.  Used the zombie images from the large plate and also some hearts from the same plate. 


Stamped using Konad special polish in white and also used made it matte with Orly Matte Top.

I also dented index finger nail after putting on the top coat.  Always denting and smudging my nails lately.  I think I need to get those nail guard things that help to prevent denting and smudging.

2 comments: