Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dress Inspired

This manicure was inspired by a dress that I picked up from the Indian Bazaar/Little India after dinner one night.


My interpretation of the dress on my nails.


I really like the nails with the flowers.  I think I’m going to do my nails with just the flowers sometime.  The flowers were done with acrylic paint.  I basically just blobbed on the pink with the toothpick that I used to mix white and red acrylic paint, then lined the flower with red, made some dots with blue acrylic paint and leaves with green acrylic paint.

Here are the polishes that I used.


Both hands - KleanColor Black and White, Cosline 004 White Sparkle (not pictured)
Right hand - Dabo RD440, Etude House WH709, Hello Kitty PK04
Left hand - American Apparel Cameo Blue and Palm Springs, Innisfree GR06

4 comments:

  1. very pretty! i totally see the dress on the mani:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! geez... you did fantastic I see where your blog name comes from! I love the flowers!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys.

    ReplyDelete