Saturday, April 9, 2011

H&M Scarf Inspired


Hellos, here's something that was inspired by a scarf gifted to me for my birthday not too long ago. The stripes are a bit sloppy since I didn't use any nail guides or tape. Quite liked it, but the stripes kinda killed it for me. Should have done them properly or maybe incorporate those colours in a different way.

Base colour = Ardene - Barely There
Stripes = Color Club - Vintage Couture, Etude House - PP903 and American Apparel - Cameo Blue
Stamping colours = Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Lively Lilac and Snappy Sorbet and American Apparel - Cameo Blue
Stamping plate = E05

I did this mani because I found the birds on the E05 plate otherwise I probably wouldn't have done it. Might have drawn super large birds if I was doing it freehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment