Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nails from this past week.

Misplaced the usb cable for the camera so I couldn't upload any pictures, but it has been found now so here are nail pics from this past week.

Pink leopard to go with my pink leopard fleece blanket. Frankened pink as base and Konad pastel pink as stamping polish, Konad plate m57 used for the leopard print.


American Apparel - Palm Springs with Etude House LUCIDarling Gold polish on the ring finger. Not really loving Palm Springs. Looks more peachy on my nails than it does in the bottle. I don't think it goes go well with my skin tone.


Sally Hansen Xtreme-wear in Turquoise as the base colour, stamped over with Konad special polish in white. Plate used was Konad m79. I really like this. Have been sporting this for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment