Sunday, January 9, 2011

American Apparel Haul + Mani


Here's a recent haul from American Apparel. First time trying them and I really like them. Polishes I got were in order from the top left to bottom right - Cameo Blue, Malibu Green, Factory Grey, Office, Palm Springs, Rose Bowl, Poppy and Rouge.


It's been snowy here recently so I thought I would do a wintry manicure. Did one coat with Factory Grey and then sponged on Cameo Blue. Used Konad special polish in black with plate HB33 for the silhouette of the town. For the snowflakes and the stars I used plates HB23 and HB39 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White for stamping. Then I topped everything with a NYC glow in the dark polish thinking that it would make the snowflakes and stars glow, but the whole nail ended up being glow in the dark. The NYC polish also dulled the colours down giving them a more dusty feel.


Here are plates that I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment