Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nails During Christmas


Long time no blog. Hard to get back into the blogging mood when you've taken a break for a while. Anyway, this is what I had on my nails for most of the Christmas holidays. Two images from two different cameras. Wasn't really happy with any of the photos, but I also wasn't too pleased with the mani, but I lived with it. Sally Hansen Xtreme wear - Flirt as the base and a frankened gold for the stamping colour. The stamping plate that I used was from my Beauties Factory haul, HB35.



Sorries for the dirty looking plate. This plate has a bunch of ornaments and stuff that was good for Christmas manis. The large image is good for long nails, but it's not really that wide. Well, not wide enough for my thumb anyway. For my thumb I should have just randomly placed the individual images to fill up the space, but I was probably too lazy to do so.

I've got a few other things to post up so, expect a bunch of posts coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment