Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Polka Dot Pumps w/Flowers + AA Haul


I didn't take very many pictures of this, so the pics aren't very good.  After 15mins of taking pictures and they all just end up looking the same, I stop and say, good enough.

Two coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps, used the polka dots on large plate B along with Konad Special Polish in White.  I added some floral water decals. The decals have little dots too and didn't realize it until after I had put them on my nail.  So that's where the white dots that sort of arch come from.

-----

On Saturday I went shopping and used my second American Apparel Teambuy coupon to buy some more polishes.  Though I think I should have saved it for later.  I was talking to the girls behind the register and they said that some glitter polishes were going to be arriving in stores soon.  They didn't know when exactly, but they said that the polishes looked pretty based on the pictures they had on their computer.  I  didn't see the pictures though as they couldn't swing the computer monitor around for me to see.  Oh well.  On to what I did buy.



Mostly neutrals and the metallic polishes.  Names are already in the picture but here goes:
Top - Make Up and Dance (this is actually quite sheer, wasn't expecting that and also a bit more pink in real life)
Middle - 7th and Alameda and Echo Park, I wasn't going to pick up Echo Park thinking it was close to Factory Grey, but completely different, they didn't have any Factory Grey on the display.
Bottom - Silver Jazz, Gold Flash and Bronze Dash, these were the polishes I wanted to pick up, very good stamping polishes, looks fantastic over black or other dark colours.

And here's a nail wheel swatch of the polishes, two coats each though really the metallic polishes were good with one.



2 comments:

  1. Nice colors from American Apparel. Please make some stamping using the metallics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your manis are just breathtaking! Taking the perfect pictures can be a hassle, I'm just happy you take the time to do so and share your wonderful manis with us! :)

    ReplyDelete