Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Patchwork Bows


This look was inspired from something I saw in a Nail Max issue. I was gonna crop out a picture of it, but I forgot to do it. Will update later with the Nail Max look. This took a while to do because of the bows. As much as I love doing ribbons and bows on my nails when painting them on it always takes me forever to do them.

All the polishes used were frankens and not similar to the original design. At first I wasn't too fond of the colours I had used either, but they grew on me.

-----

Gmarket order will arrive today! Yay! Love EMS shipping. Arriving sooner than I had hoped it would.

-----


Here is the original Nail Max February issue nails. The bows look much nicer and not as cramped up looking on the ring finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment