Monday, December 6, 2010
New Acryclic Molds
This here is a mani done with a new mold and an old one. The bow is the new one, but I don't think I actually like it. Maybe if I had put a rhinestone where the knot is I would have liked it more. The flowers are from an older mold, but that doesn't mean that I'm any good at using it. I super messed up on the thumb. Used Konad plate m71 for the stamped bow and the lacy bits.
Samples of the two other molds I got and also of some coloured acrylic powder. Snowflakes for winter themed manis and goldfishes because I like them and can use 'em for a redux of my goldfish mani. Bigger though blurrier pics of the samples below.
Loving the fishes, way better than what I had done before.